If you have been looking for the best way to access your Bellsouth email account, then you are at the right place to learn the same. You might not know that Bellsouth is now acquired by AT&T that is why you are still looking for a way to Bellsouth email login. Well, your Bellsouth login credentials can still be used for login, but at the AT&T login platform.
Thus, this article will give you an insight on how to login to Bellsouth email along with the method to fix some common login issues. So, without any further ado, let’s jump right into what you have been looking for for a long now.
The method to log in to Bellsouth email account
- For bellsouth.net email login, first, go to https://signin.att.com
- And, you will be redirected to the https://currently.att.yahoo.com page.
- Here, tap on the ‘Mail’ option to proceed.
- This option is present at the top-right of the screen.
- Now, the BellSouth email login form will open on your device.
- On the login page, enter your email address in the ‘User ID’ field.
- In the next field, enter your Bellsouth password.
- Check the box- “Keep me signed in for 2 weeks”, if you want.
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ button, in the end.
- And, finally, you can access your Bellsouth email account.
Bellsouth email not working what should I do?
In this scenario, there is a possibility that you are entering an incorrect password to log in to your account and this might be happening because you have forgotten your login details. So, let us fix this issue by changing your password and creating a secure mail key. You can change the password by just navigating to http://www.att.net and following some easy steps.
Method to create a secure mail key-
- Open the profile page of your account.
- Tap on the ‘Sign-in Info’ option.
- Choose your email account from the given options.
- Go to the secure mail key section.
- Select ‘Manage secure mail key.’
- Now, choose the option to add the key.
- Then, type a name for your security key.
- Choose ‘Create Secure mail key.’
- Then, copy the key to be used later.
- In the end, choose the ‘OK’ option.
Common BellSouth email Sign in problems and fixes
Bellsouth login issues-
- You are unable to sync your Bellsouth account with the third-party mail app
- You are not receiving any emails on your Bellsouth email account
- Having problem while redirecting to the login page
- You are not able to access your account even if you are entering correct login details
- Having problem while sending the emails
- Unknown errors occur while logging into your account
Fixes to resolve the issue
- Check the login details-before you try to login again, make sure you are using the correct login credentials.
- Use another browser or update the existing-the possibility is that you are using an outdated browser which is causing the log in issue. As a result of this, you must try to login through any other browser or install browser updates.
- Stay active on your account-Be sure that you login to your account every month so as to let the service provider know that you are actively using and your account won’t get suspended.
- Clear browser cache and cookies-sometimes, the browser cache and cookies are the actual cause behind the issues therefore you must clear browser cache and cookies.
Apart from this, you can also try to eliminate viruses from your device, in case there are any. Else visit www.att.com/support/topic/email-support/topic_troubleshootingi-topic_emailpasswords/ to eradicate any Bellsouth email login issues at the earliest.