It is a very common phase when you accidentally delete important emails by mistake. Have you ever thought about what can you do to recover deleted Gmail emails if such a blunder happens? If you are a beginner then this article will surely help you to recover those important deleted Gmail emails. Here are the stepwise instructions that will help you to get back those important files or documents. So, let us get started!
Elaborated steps to get back the deleted emails
Here are the steps that you need to follow to recover deleted Gmail emails:
- On the left of the screen of your Gmail account, you will see the number of options.
- Here is the option that you will see on-screen:
- Sent Email
- Travel and 6 others.
- Tap on the arrow to the right of this option, here are the option:
- All Mail
- Manage Labels
- Create a new label
- Tap on the “Trash” button.
- After this, you will see all the emails that you have deleted in the past thirty days.
- If you only just deleted the email you want to recover it will be on the top list.
- You will see the empty tiny boxes on the left of the emails.
- Now a tick will appear in the box.
- Go up the Gmail Taskbar on the top.
- You will see a number of options.
- Click on the Delete Forever, span, Move to, labels, more.
- Tap on the “Move to” box.
- You will be given eight places to move the email to.
- Scroll down to Inbox.
- Tap on the “Inbox” word.
- The email will be sent back to your inbox and you have recovered the email you deleted by mistake.
How to quickly recover deleted Gmail emails?
If you are delighted that you were able to recover the email that you have deleted by mistake. But have you ever thought that in the lead of following these steps, the emails that you have deleted on purpose also get recovered as they are also present in the Trash box? This is fine if you have your own laptop or computer and you are the only one to access your emails. So, if you do not want to take a chance of someone accessing your emails then if you have sensitive emails that you wish to delete then make sure after you delete them you have to go to the Trash box directly and tap on those emails and tap on the “Delete Forever” option.
How to get back permanently deleted emails?
So as mentioned above already it is an easy process to recover deleted Gmail emails that are in the Trash by mistake. There are other options that are listed above. If you have a sensitive email on your computer or it is very personal to share on your laptop at home then you need to make sure that you use the “Delete Forever” button that is visible in the Trash box. This will clearly ensure that you have deleted the emails permanently.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this article, you are now clear about the concepts to recover deleted Gmail emails. However, if you are stuck with the instructions that are discussed here or you want to know why Gmail not working issue has occurred then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance for the same from the professional experts available online. The assistants are readily available to assist you with a proper set of solutions.