The security camera email alerts can keep you informed of all motion detection events that take place in real-time. However, configuring and setup ip camera to send email settings on the web browsers might be a tedious task for some of the users. If you are stuck in the same situation then you don’t need to worry. Here in this article, you will get to learn the steps to setup the IP cameras to send emails with the proper set of instructions along with quick fixes to IP camera setup error ( If any). So, let’s get started!
What are the steps to a setup IP camera to send email?
You need to follow the steps to setup ip camera to send email without any interruptions:
- First of all, you need to setup the Gmail settings and allow the third-party app use on the SMTP server.
- Now, launch the security camera client on the PC.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Device settings” button and tap on the “Network Advanced” option.
- Enter the menu of the setup ip camera to send email settings by tapping on the “Setup” under the “Email” tab.
- You have to input the necessary information that is li8sted on the page.
- After this, you have to setup the “Email Schedule” based on your needs.
- Remember, you need to check the “Enable” box and choose the “Normal” mode or “Motion” mode.
- Just tap on the “Ok” option to save the IP setup ip camera to send email setting changes.
- You have to tap on the “Email Test” button to check if the setup IP camera to send email is working fine or not.
Troubleshooting steps for failed setup ip camera to send email
It is important to acknowledge that a failed IP camera email tests can be caused by different factors. You need to use these tips to figure out and fix the security camera email alerts not working error:
- You need to make sure that the email address and the password you have entered are correct.
- Just inspect if the IP camera SMTP settings are mentioned correctly.
- Ensure that the email service allows the third-party app to access its authority such as enabling the less secured app and turning off the 2 step authentication services.
- Just examine that if the security cameras are well connected with the internet.
- If you are configuring the IP camera email settings on Gmail, then you need to try other email servers.
- Just make sure that you are using upgraded security camera firmware.
- You need to reset the security camera to its factory default settings and set up the IP camera to send the emails again to see if it works.
- Make sure you have saved all the IP camera email settings on Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail before you hit the test button.
- If you are still left with queries related to setup an IP camera to send email alerts, then you should reach to customer service as soon as possible.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given enough valuable insights related to the setup IP camera to send an email. However, if you are still left with queries related to the topic then we recommend you to visit the official website that goes by the URL USA mail help and get assistance for the same. On the website, you will get the professional guidelines and instructions from the customer support team of experts. You need to acknowledge that the professional experts are available round the clock to assist you with the best possible solution to resolve or fix your queries.