Is Aol mail not working on your device? Here, we shall learn the methods to fix the issues with Aol and related login issues one-by-one. Prior to fixing the Aol mail login issues, we shall learn why isn’t Aol mail working on your Mac, Windows, iPhone, or Android. However, the first thing that you should try in this scenario is to use another web browser and see if it helps.
Is Aol mail down?
If one of all of the Aol services is not working, then probably there is an issue with the Aol server itself. If the Aol platform is undergoing maintenance or its servers are down, then you will face problems in accessing and using your Aol account. But, one thing you can try doing here is going to another website apart from Aol and see if it opens. If another website opens, then possibly there is a server related issue. If another website also fails to open, then there is an issue with the Internet Service Provider.
Fix Aol mail on iPhone not working
Re-adding your account on iPhone might help you in getting rid of the issue. Just follow the easy steps given below and you are done.
- Go to Settings and select ‘Mail.’
- Choose ‘Accounts’ > ‘Aol account.’
- In case you see your email address, select ‘Sign In.’
- If it isn’t here, enter your email address and click ‘Next.’
- If the sign-in screen doesn’t appear, choose ‘Delete Account.’
- After that, select ‘Add account.’
- From the accounts list, choose ‘Aol.’
- Then, enter your password, and choose ‘Sign In.’
- Agree to the terms by tapping ‘Agree.’
- Tap the ‘Save’ button.
Fix Aol mail on Android not working
If your Aol mail is not working on Android, then you must ‘Force Stop’ it and re-launch it by following the instructions given right here:
- On your Android, open the ‘Settings’ app.
- Then, scroll and tap ‘Apps.’
- After that, select ‘Aol’ from the list.
- Next, choose the option to ‘Force Stop’ it.
- Tap ‘Force Stop’ again for confirming your action.
- Exit the settings menu and re-launch the app.
- If that doesn’t work, you may uninstall and reinstall it again.
Aol mail not working on Mac and Windows 10
If you are facing issues while using Aol mail on your Mac or Windows 10, then you must verify the following things:
- The first thing you need to do is verify the internet connection on your device.
- Next up, you have to see if the browser you are using is compatible with Aol or not.
- After that, you must verify if you are providing the correct Aol mail login details or not.
- If your device is currently running an antivirus, then you must disable it for a while.
- Also, you must check the firewall settings on your device.
- Install the latest updates on your system.
- Or, try logging in after using the Incognito mode.
Aol mail search function not working
In the scenario, if the search bar of Aol stops functioning, then you must check the firewall settings of your device. If it is enabled, disable it for the time being and try signing in again. If that doesn’t seem to help, you must scan your PC with the system repair tool and try eradicating the problems, if any.
How to fix problems signing in to AOL Mail?
- Exit the login page and try logging in again.
- After that, you must reset the settings of your browser.
- Else, reset the password and try again.
- Try switching the web browser to another one.
- Otherwise, clear the history and cache of your browser.
- Disable the antivirus and check the firewall settings.
- Related article – https://help.aol.com/articles/fix-problems-signing-in-to-aol-mail
In conclusion, these methods must have helped you in getting rid of the AOL mail not working issue. If yes, you can also tell your friends who are facing the same issue to go through this article.